Saturday, April 11, 2009

Timothy James Harper

So, last night at what exact time I do not know, my trooper of a mother-in-law finished 36hrs of back pain that produced the wonderful son, true friend, and awesome husband known as Timothy J. Harper. For your viewing pleasure, I leave you some pictures of him!






He has had the pug nose from birth!




Some of you might not know, but Tim can drive a model T. Here he is in his first one with his grandfather.



This is Tim at his sister's graduation party, great picture!




Here with one of my set's of grandparents.



This is from the honeymoon, when we both were tan and skinny!

Ok, I hope you enjoyed the pics. Tim is an awesome husband and I am grateful for everyday I'm with him, so if you happen to have some time today, fam, call and wish him a happy birthday! (after 3pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment