Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This week!

So, this week I will be traveling with Tim and one of Noelle's bridesmaids to Mobile, AL. Bachlorette Party was last weekend, and to those of you who know me well, I actually planned it (being the matron of honor) and it actually turned out amazing, even though in true LA style, I did not have a solid plan for the entire night, but I really had a good time and so the other girls reported they had a good time too, so I feel like I did well on my first "big-girl project." Now, today, we leave for Mobile. I'm so excited for Noelle, her and her fiance have been engaged for over a year and a half! I almost died being engaged for a year and a month.... I'm so excited for them and proud of what an amazing godly example they have been for others around them. Soooo... as the maid (matron) of honor, I will need to give a toast, I think. I had to give one at Jacque's and I didnt know I was supposed to until the day before the wedding. So, in case I have to, because I hate public speech, even if it is just a toast, pray that I don't throw up, and also for a safe trip and "flawless" wedding (we ALL know there is no such thing...)

1 comment:

  1. I will pray for you. If you have to give a toast I'm sure you will say just the right thing just because it will be from your hear. Have a great time and be safe. Love you!

    ReplyDelete