Thursday, March 24, 2011

A General Musing...

To my friend Rachel who is getting married soon, I am sorry I put your blog title as the title for my post, but it really is a general musing today.






That is me on my wedding day. No, today is not my anniversary and I will not be writing about my wedding or marriage or anything like that...

I just wanted to put a reminder out there for all the internet and me to see, how really, really good I looked at one time. Vain? I don't think so, and maybe its because you don't know how much I really need to remind myself of things sometimes.

Do you lose sight of things sometimes? Isn't it nice to go back and look at pictures and remind yourself of things, sometimes?

The child in that picture was a very scared young lady. I had lived under my parents roof all the way up until I got married. I had never lived by myself, much less try to share a residence with a young man. But I SO looked forward to the future with bright eyes and great expectations. Do I still do that?

Tough question to ask and answer.

Here is to bright eyes and hoping for a wonderful future and remembering that God will take us forward, whether or not we are wearing a beautiful white dress that we hand-picked out for a special day!

3 comments:

  1. You're beautiful girl! That pic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm "following" you now! yay! You do look beautiful :) I hear you are coming to NH this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm happy for the little shout out! =)

    ReplyDelete