Monday, December 28, 2009

Oh, We got you SO good!


Tim and I pulled a BIG one, I mean huge. We made approximately at least four people cry, in a good way, at Christmas Eve. Yes, we told our family that we would not be able to, under any circumstance, be in GA for Christmas. Fooled you fam! Tim and I had quite the adventure, flying in to Atl in the morning, living at the airport, taking a taxi to the home (only to be confused as he drops us off a whole block before the home) and completely surprising the entire family! Christmas Eve was so amazing, I am so glad God blessed me with a husband that likes to see his wife happy!

I was playing around with snapfish and they have a link where you can see all the picture from our weekend. And once I can e-mail the pictures Tim and I took on his phone from the airport, I can give an update blog and walk you through our day with pictures.

It was an amazing Christmas, I love waking up Saturday morning knowing I was spending Christmas in GA. And once again, I was reminded of what a holy day this was, as this day is the day designated to celebrate God's greatest gift to the earh, Jesus Christ, through Him we have Salavation and the privilege to live for something so much greater than ourselves.


2 comments:

  1. Unbelieveable is all I can say. It will be a very loooooonnnngggg time before you can top that surprise. And, you can make me cry like that again any time you want. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooo hooooooo! I'm so glad you pulled it off and had a spectacular Christmas! Can't wait to hear all about it when I get back to O-town!

    ReplyDelete