Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Present: Part 2

So, I'm not going to lie, that last post I did was literally inspired. I came home from my ladies Wed. night Bible study, and God had just blessed me so much, I really feel as if He pulled me to the computer and typed the last one. If you enjoyed it, I take no credit, you can thank Jesus for his love, really...

So what do you do when you cranked out a masterpiece that so many love and yo want to ride the success wave? You make a sequel.

Just kidding, I am not trying to do that, I just thought I would try to not be so vague and tell you where I am presently. So I'll be honest.

Presently, I am not doing so well as a person. I failed today at my job, by fail I mean: I fought with a 16 year old, and I forgot an appointment that I said I would cover for a co-worker... I'm not proud about this, and its not really funny, but its true. Tomorrow work does not look much more promising, but I cannot focus on that it is not the present.

Presently, I have not had my quiet time yet, I will do so tonight, and I wish I could wake-up in the morning and get a really good one in, but every time I wake-up at 7:00 (again) I feel like a failure, because to be honest I chose to sleep instead of hang out with Jesus (again).

Presently, I don't know how I'm doing as a wife, a friend, or a follower of Christ. I can't really honestly say I tried to do well at any of those.

My prayer is that I will make an honest attempt at being better at D. all of the above. Presently. And not wait for tomorrow, but to actively trust God and draw close to Him better presently.

1 comment:

  1. The best advice I ever got was to just keep going. Do the next thing no matter what that happens to be. It will get better.
    Love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete