Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring N Things



Cute title right?? So, just to let you know, I did get a new dress for Easter. I just got it back in the fall last year, and my mom did by it for me, it was on clearance... But it still counts as new cause I didn't wear it until Easter!


Tim's birthday was on April 11th. Tim is an amazing husband and words do not express how grateful I am for Tim's life. So what did we do to celebrate? We went to a place that served a lot of meat. Seriously. It's a restaurant named Texas De Brazil. Behold to photo documentation of the Event.





So my blogger is being weird and I can't see the pictures I am trying to post. But needless to say it was a fun night. Followed by a day at the beach, no pictures were taken because we were pale, and I was wearing a bathing suite for the first time. Yep, no pictures were taken of us (me) at this time. Maybe next beach visit!