Sunday, January 26, 2014

I Want...

- A vacation, probably from the kids
- warmth, like literal warmth, I'm over the cold.
- To see my friends in Orlando, I miss them.
- For that matter, to see Jenn Morris in Texas, again.
- An In N Out burger, or a weeks worth of them
- A pedicure
- A girls night out
- A real date night with Tim
- Kareoke night with my family again
-To lose a couple more pounds


To find Joy in all things, whether I get to cross things off of my want list or not. My new word for this year is Joy. We were singing a praise song this morning and this lyric really got me:

"All my deserts are rivers of Joy."


Slowly but surely, God is turning deserts in my life to rivers of Joy. Can't wait to see what desert (or deserts!) He is going to rivers of Joy in 2014.

Love y'all lots,
LA

No comments:

Post a Comment