Sunday, February 21, 2010

I like...

So, I haven't posted in awhile, and so many things are going through my head, I thought I would steal my sister's idea and post...

I Like....


Smelling Spring (and Fall) coming... (yes they do have a specific smell, Fall makes me happiest)

When I fall back into "school girl" love and get butterflies when I see Tim...

Playing with Riley in the grass, watching him smile...

Feeling Jesus hug me at church...

Crying from the relief of honesty...

God revealing a part of His nature to me...

David Crowder Band...

Planning weddings...

Being around my niece and nephew...

Being around people who can just "let go"...

Dancing, lots and lots of dancing in the living room...

Paying off loans...

Trying a new recipe and it coming out good...

Hoping, believing, praying, experiencing Grace...

Reading a good book, the ones that make me cry (They don't have to be romance novels)...

A good pair of high heels...

Hanging out with my family, oh I miss you guys like crazy!!!...

Writing, blogging, any way of letting you know my opinion...

"Amazing Grace" and "Come Thou Fount"...

A clean house (its only clean when you come to visit)...

Tim's smile, laugh, heart basically anything about him...

Nice warm (not hot) beaches...

Going away, and then coming back...

You reading my blog then commenting!!!!

OK, I think that's long enough, have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. I like....
    ...You
    ....reading your blogs.

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fun. Your cute, yellow mug is sitting beside me on the table right now. We prolly need to be friends this week so I can return it to you. And so we can be honest. And let go. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you like come thou fount, you should listen to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6EpvCv1GPM

    fun facts: it's a clip from catalyst 2009. fun fact #2 is that this is zach williams, my ex-boyfriend. HAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete