Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What is exciting???

Not really my life, but that is ok. I haven't posted in awhile because not much has happened. Tim went on a guys trip last weekend, which was super fun and I am so thankful God gives us the finances for us to do special things like this. Tim is an extremely hard worker and an amazing provider for our family, so when he gets to do these special trips I am more than happy to let him go. He did not give me pic's but the ones I saw on his phone are amazing. God fun trip, hopefully next one will not involve my husband flying through the air on a snowmobile thought..

Life right now is pretty much, go to work, come home from work, chores, sleep and play with Riley. We have some trips planned for the future, Atl is coming up, a wedding or two in May, but no real vacation plans anytime soon. This is hard for a person life me because I always want to be doing something, and when life turns dull I really hate it, but I feel, every day that God is teaching me to be content with what is going on. This might be an extremely long year because it is a year of waiting and praying, hopefully for some type of forward movement in the future. But who knows, I am only putting my trust in the Lord and what He says goes. But trust me, when things do get exciting... you will be the first to know, all my lovely internet followers!!! (jk, I know I'm not that popular!)...

3 comments:

  1. Laurie Ann...you are popular with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From someone who is also always looking for adventure, I know how you feel when life gets slow--rest up now while you can...and rest assured, God has big plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Yeah, I started it a few months ago....something to write out all of the crazy stories about my pets! That's funny that you mention "seperation anxiety," because that's EXACTLY what we're being told too!!! And how on Earth do you combat that?? :)

    ReplyDelete