Friday, March 5, 2010

New!

So... Do you just love new things? I know that all this life is passing away and I'm not supposed to be materialistic, but I still like new things! I got new glasses! It all started when, Tim went to the eye doctor and got new glasses, which is pretty exciting, and since I have an AMAZING sugar daddy who has an awesome insurance plan (and I haven't been to the eye doctor since 2nd grade) I made an appointment, found out I have a astigmatism, and got new glasses myself!


Here is us sportin our new glasses! Tim looks so cute! I love the new frames. And for all of those who know me and my mom... wow... I look like the brunette Kim Bounds. I like the glasses, I explained it to Tim that the difference is like watching regular tv, then like watching hd tv. The difference is slight but still more clear, and they are a pretty cool fashion accessory!

3 comments:

  1. They ARE a cool fashion accessory! And were you wearing them on Wednesday night? Because I remember thinking they were cute...I think. If you weren't wearing them I guess I just thought you were cute, which is entirely possible.

    And, as previously discussed, I love new things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, (both of you). Glad you can see more clearly now. I have new glasses as well. Can't wait for you to see them in a few weeks.
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glasses! They are so totally cool. Leave it to you to have this fashion accessory. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete